An essential oil starter kit is the best way to get a bunch of oils into your home for cheap. You guys already know that I’m a Doterra Wellness Advocate (which is basically an affiliate–I share oils with other people and when you open a membership with me I get a small commission–it’s basically my job 🙂 )
But I used to be super against companies like DoTerra–I thought they were charging too much money when I could other brands from Amazon and other sites for much cheaper. Then I realized that just like there are fake olive oils in the world, there are fake essential oils. My “cheap” oils were just that–cheap, and they weren’t working. So I made the switch to DoTerra and I’m so happy I did. You can read more about how to get DoTerra’s oils for a discount price here.
Essential Oil Starter Kit: Home Essentials
I got my Home Essentials kit from DoTerra back in December 2016 and I am so glad I went with this kit–it comes with 10 essential oils/blends and a diffuser. Basically, these ten oils cover and support a range of issues– While I have more than ten oils (like, way more), this kit gives you everything your family needs to support wellness in your family. Every oil is in a 10 mL bottle, except for the Deep Blue blend–this is only available in a 5 mL bottle, but it is so powerful!
And I mean, I don’t have to tell you the diffuser doesn’t come with the wildflowers, right? Because they don’t. However, when you do open a membership with me then you’ll get a little something in the mail from me! It’s a surprise.
When you get your kit you’ll get:
- doTERRA Breathe®
- doTERRA On Guard®
- Deep Blue® (again, this comes in a 5 mL bottle)
- Petal diffuser (runs for four hours)
- Introductory packet
Home Essentials kit: $275 | Save $90 | Includes all 10 oils in the big 15 mL bottles and a diffuser. Because you’re buying all of these oils in a kit you’re saving
Plus, when you open a membership through me I’ll teach you how to use your oils and you’ll also get a few additional perks:
- A welcome package from me (includes a little surprise for you!)
- Access to our members-only group on Facebook with over 1,000 members for oil education and support–seriously, you can type in “cough” in the search bar and get a bunch of different options!
- Email/message support from me when you need it <3
Why you should have essential oils
I believe in modern medicine, but I’m also a firm believer that we literally can’t afford to leave all of our care in the hands of doctors. Who honestly has the money for that? This is why I love essential oils–they close the gap between home care and healthcare. Essential oils are a part of my everyday life and I want them to be part of yours too. They are so powerful and empowering and with help from myself and our private, members-only group you can learn to use these oils for you and your family.
How to open a wholesale account:
If you’re ready to become a “wellness wildflower” and want great quality oils in your home, then you can sign up by clicking here and following the steps below:
- Click this link (mydoterra.com/folkandco)
- Click “join and save”, then scroll down and click “join”
- Select “wholesale customer”
- Follow the prompts and order a starter kit (the most budget friendly is the family essentials kit, but I started with the home essentials kit and highly recommend it if possible! Plus, you’re basically getting the frankincense for free)
How long will these bottles last you?
A lot of people wonder if the oils are worth the cost–they come in such small bottles, right? But let me just say, a little oil goes a long way! Check out the Handmade Apothecary series to see how much you can make with these oils and how much you’ll have left over!