Welcome to Folk & Co.
Hello! Welcome to Folk & Co. where you’ll learn about essential oils, herbs, wild plants, and homesteading. I’m Alisha and my husband, two sons, and I live about an hour north of Kansas City, Missouri on 40 acres that were previously used for cattle. I share DoTerra essential oils as a business and you can read more about me here. We’re trying to use just a small part of our acreage for growing food and raising our chickens. On the rest, we hope to plant trees and re-prairie the land…if that’s a thing.
Check out Folk & Co.’s most popular and useful posts–have a suggestion or questions? Message me on Instagram @folkandco or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How much land do you need to homestead?
- What you need to bring home chicks
- 10 medicinal plants everyone should grow
- Things you should have in your home apothecary
- Ways you can start homesteading today (even without land), plus even more ways to start homesteading no matter where you are
- Homestead bloggers to follow on Instagram
- DIY breast balm
- How to make a salve
- How I use essential oils daily
- Sunflowers as medicine
Click on an image below to browse by category:
Download my essential oils guide here, free for the price of your soul…I mean email.
For giveaways and collaborations please message me on Instagram (@folkandco) or email email@example.com.